Acupuncture & Traditional Chinese Medicine (Herbs)
Acupuncture and TCM are based on the theory that the body has energy (Chi) flowing through it like rivers. These energy courses are called meridians. Balancing the body through stimulation of the meridian points helps it regain harmony and proper function. Health of the body and its internal organs are affected by the flow of Chi through the 14 main meridian lines. Pain and illness are caused by a blockage of Chi along the meridians. This can be detrimental to other meridians. Acupuncture points follow the meridian lines. Therapy to energy points can normalize the flow of Chi. This promotes healing and harmony with the body. Traditional Chinese medicine (Herbs) treats conditions and diseases with natural dried roots, fruits, leaves, seeds and flowers. Doctors of Chinese Medicine are keen observers of your health. They use the skin, eyes, tongue, breath and pulses to help the assessment. Such a treatment can assist you to: prevent disease, balance body, restore energy, rejuvenate, be mentally alert, fight aging, restore skin elasticity.
Massage therapy has many benefits for your health. The major benefits are:
1. Pain Relief. Massage therapy is the key to relieving pain in a holistic, non-invasive way. Muscle cramps and spasms, stiffness, and body aches are either reduced or prevented altogether from massage therapy.
2. Relieves Stress. Immersed in serene relaxation, a full body massage therapy also raises the body’s production and release of endorphins. These are stress and pain-preventing hormones that enhance mood and boost immunity.
3. Boosts Immunity. Massage therapy can boost immune function by boot white blood cell count and improve the flow of lymph, a bodily fluid that fights infection and disease, as well as remove excess lymph through manual drainage.
4. Increases Circulation. Massage therapy can promote blood flow and stimulate the lymphatic systems and remove waste away from muscles and internal organs, lower blood pressure, and improve overall body function.
5. Flushes Bodily Toxins. Massages therapy can flush out lactic acid build-up in muscles, promote sinus drainage, loosen mucus in the lungs and break up scar tissue. Flushing out toxins and clearing the normal byproducts of muscle metabolism can result in reduced fatigue, improved stamina, and accelerated healing of muscle tears or injuries.
Tui-Na (Chinese Massage)
Chinese massage follows the energy meridians of the body. Acupoints are stimulated to increase circulation and reduce toxins. Chronic injury responds well to Tui-na massage. Researches have documented that Chinese massage can balance the systems of the body, such as the endocrine, digestive, nervous, respiratory and immune systems.
Ear candling clears the ear to improve one’s hearing and balance. Hollow bees’ wax candles are placed in the opening of the ear canal. A gentle flow is created from the warm air inside the candle. This removes built up earwax and other foreign debris. It is also used for the treatment of sinus congestion and headaches.
Cupping is an ancient Chinese therapy. Specially designed cups are applied to the skin and superficial muscle layers. This is particularly useful for muscle aches and pains such as backache, frozen shoulder pain, lung diseases (especially chronic cough and asthma). It increases circulation, reduces toxins, and improves the immune system.
The Traditional Chinese Medical techniques used in Facial Beauty treatment include acupuncture and acupressure points massage. These non-surgical techniques, when applied properly, can improve cellular blood circulation and supply fresh nutrients to the affected areas. Hence, facial beauty treatment can promote both metabolic and catabolic activities of the aging facial cells. It can help rejuvenate the natural elasticity and shine of facial tissue as well as remove wrinkles and the sagging appearance of the skin.
Price List（Tax included）
Massage/Chinese massage/Acupressure 30 minutes $50.00
Acupuncture 60 minutes + Massage15 minutes $100.00
Covered by most of major insurance company
Direct billing to most of major insurance company
Payment method: Direct billing, Cash, Check or e-transfer